Special Things Needed…..
- Apple, Cranberry and/or Orange Juices for giving meds to the horses & pigs
- Chewable Vitamin C tablets and mineral oil for the Pot-Bellied Pigs
- Canned Pumpkin
- Lettuce of All Kinds
Everyday Items always Needed…..
- Hay Bales of Timothy and orchard grass
- Straw Bales for the Pot Belly Pigs and the bird group for bedding
- Parakeet and Cockatiel birds need Millet Sprays
- Total Cereal, Shredded Wheat cereals and Quaker Oats for the goats and pigs
- Juices: Orange Juice, Apple and Cranberry
- Pot-bellied pig chow, goat chow, Duck Pelleted Chow
- Purinia Strategy Horse pelleted food
- Timothy Hay in bags for the rabbits and guinea pigs
- Chew toys and dry fruit for the chinchillas
- Alpaca Pelleted food, Pot-Bellied Pig, goat and duck chow
- Purina dried cat food
- Pine shavings for the horses and the inside animals
- Tissues, toilet paper, and napkins
Large Items Needed…..
- Tractor Supply Gift Cards (in any Amount) – for mini pot-bellied food, horse supplies, pine shavings
Donations can be made to:
The Gress Mountain Ranch, 3264 Highland Road Orefield, PA. 18069
610 398-2122 ▪ email@example.com.
Please call or email for an appointment. Monetary donations can be made through PayPal or by check or money order.
For kids entering 2nd – 12th grades
Enjoy a fun-filled week on a real working ranch! Activities include horsemanship, donkey cart rides, alpaca-felting, scavenger hunts and more! Learn the care and feeding of pigs, donkeys, goats, alpacas and horses. Shadow a real veterinarian. Learn about responsible pet ownership and build your leadership skills. Daily themes include Team Work and The Spirit of Volunteerism. On the final day, we’ll celebrate with a lunch party and a day of games.
Registration is now open. Cost $200 per week. Sponsorships may be available for families in need of financial assistance. Contact us for details.
Three weeks to choose from:
June 18-22 July 9 – 13 July 30 – August 3
Contact Kathryn Gress at The Gress Mountain Ranch for a registration package.
Put “Ranch Camp” in the subject line.
The Gress Mountain Ranch is a sanctuary where abused and neglected animals are given life-long care to recover and thrive. In turn, the animals become therapy animals and have a big job to help people learn to improve their self-worth, communication skills, and learn respect for all livings beings.
“Every Saturday this December, as part of our Spirit of Giving series, 69 News is highlighting local charitable groups that need some help from the community.”
Watch the video here!