Take a few minutes to read the wonderful article about The Gress Mountain Ranch in the Lehigh Valley Magazine.
Special Things Needed…..
- Apple, Cranberry and/or Orange Juices for giving meds to the horses & pigs
- Chewable Vitamin C tablets and mineral oil for the Pot-Bellied Pigs
- Canned Pumpkin
- Lettuce of All Kinds
Everyday Items always Needed…..
- Hay Bales of Timothy and orchard grass
- Straw Bales for the Pot Belly Pigs and the bird group for bedding
- Parakeet and Cockatiel birds need Millet Sprays
- Total Cereal, Shredded Wheat cereals and Quaker Oats for the goats and pigs
- Juices: Orange Juice, Apple and Cranberry
- Pot-bellied pig chow, goat chow, Duck Pelleted Chow
- Purinia Strategy Horse pelleted food
- Timothy Hay in bags for the rabbits and guinea pigs
- Chew toys and dry fruit for the chinchillas
- Alpaca Pelleted food, Pot-Bellied Pig, goat and duck chow
- Purina dried cat food
- Pine shavings for the horses and the inside animals
- Tissues, toilet paper, and napkins
Large Items Needed…..
- Tractor Supply Gift Cards (in any Amount) – for mini pot-bellied food, horse supplies, pine shavings
Donations can be made to:
The Gress Mountain Ranch, 3264 Highland Road Orefield, PA. 18069
610 398-2122 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call or email for an appointment. Monetary donations can be made through PayPal or by check or money order.
Enjoy a fun-filled week on a real working ranch! Activities include horsemanship, donkey cart rides, alpaca-felting, scavenger hunts and more! Learn the care and feeding of pigs, donkeys, goats, alpacas and horses. Shadow a real veterinarian. Learn about responsible pet ownership and build your leadership skills. Daily themes include Team Work and The Spirit of Volunteerism. On the final day, we’ll celebrate with a lunch party and a day of games.
Registration is now open. Cost $200 per week. Sponsorships may be available for families in need of financial assistance. Contact us for details.
Three weeks to choose from:
June 18-22 July 9 – 13 July 30 – August 3
9 am to 2 pm each day
Contact Kathryn Gress at The Gress Mountain Ranch for a registration package.
Put “Ranch Camp” in the subject line.
The Gress Mountain Ranch is a sanctuary where abused and neglected animals are given life-long care to recover and thrive. In turn, the animals become therapy animals and have a big job to help people learn to improve their self-worth, communication skills, and learn respect for all livings beings.