Take a few minutes to read the wonderful article about The Gress Mountain Ranch in the Lehigh Valley Magazine.
Special Things Needed…..
- Apple, Cranberry and/or Orange Juices for giving meds to the horses & pigs
- Chewable Vitamin C tablets and mineral oil for the Pot-Bellied Pigs
- Canned Pumpkin
- Lettuce of All Kinds
Everyday Items always Needed…..
- Hay Bales of Timothy and orchard grass
- Straw Bales for the Pot Belly Pigs and the bird group for bedding
- Parakeet and Cockatiel birds need Millet Sprays
- Total Cereal, Shredded Wheat cereals and Quaker Oats for the goats and pigs
- Juices: Orange Juice, Apple and Cranberry
- Pot-bellied pig chow, goat chow, Duck Pelleted Chow
- Purinia Strategy Horse pelleted food
- Timothy Hay in bags for the rabbits and guinea pigs
- Chew toys and dry fruit for the chinchillas
- Alpaca Pelleted food, Pot-Bellied Pig, goat and duck chow
- Purina dried cat food
- Pine shavings for the horses and the inside animals
- Tissues, toilet paper, and napkins
Large Items Needed…..
- Tractor Supply Gift Cards (in any Amount) – for mini pot-bellied food, horse supplies, pine shavings
Donations can be made to:
The Gress Mountain Ranch, 3264 Highland Road Orefield, PA. 18069
610 398-2122 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call or email for an appointment. Monetary donations can be made through PayPal or by check or money order.
Zoey has an adorable face..but she can dish out an attitude, when she wants too. Most of the time, she is very pleasant.
Registration is still open for the August Ranch Camp. Click here for information and registration!